Tuesday, August 26, 2008

we have a winner

May I have the envelope please?..And the winner is ::::drumroll:::::

John Corbett (insert conglomeration of sighs and shivers)

If you recall from my last post when I revealed my idea for a CR with a down on her luck finance exec and her childhood friend turned sexy mechanic, I hoped to find a more accurate depiction of my hero.

Not saying that the man below, in all his grease laden nakedness, isn't the stuff dreams are made of, male or female dreams that is, but he wasn't exactly what I picture in my head.

John Corbett is.

Prompted by catching John on My Big Fat Greek Wedding the other night, my hero materialized before my eyes. Mr. Corbett appears down to earth, rugged and easy-going with the ability to clean up, throw on a suit or tux, and still ooze sexiness.

He's cute, with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes and smile. He's not overly (or underly) built, and well, I'm a sucker for a guy with longer, shaggy locks.

So enjoy these images. And know he's the one I have in mind as I write my next novel.

grand total: 59089

Quote of the Day: Proofread carefully to see if you any words out. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Maura said...

OMG!!! I have been so in love with John Corbett ever since Northern Exposure. He is so incredibly sexy! To this day, I still cannot understand how Carrie chose Big over Aidan on Sex and the City - not only was Aidan ten times nicer to her, Corbett is ten times better looking and sexier than Noth. (No offense to Chris Noth, he does have certain charms, but he is no Corbett!)

He's an excellent choice for a blue collar hero. But I don't know if I would get any writing done with him as my hero...I'd be too busy daydreaming and drooling!

Shae said...

Winner Winner Winner!

He is so freakin' cute. Excellent choice my friend!