Sunday, May 31, 2009

when in doubt

post a video...

Since I'm incredibly overwhelmed with everything that is going on in my life right now and because I'm just in one of those moods, here's a treat. My favorite emo/goth rocker.

I miss Adam.



Quote of the Day: The ablest writer is only a gardener first, and then a cook: his tasks are, carefully to select and cultivate his strongest and most nutritive thoughts; and when they are ripe, to dress them, wholesomely, and yet so that they may have a relish. ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827

1 comment:

Maura said...

What a great voice! I know he was the runner up on American Idol but I don't watch that show very often so I hadn't heard him sing until now. I don't think it matters that he didn't win. I think he will make it big anyway.

I haven't forgotten your chapter and I apologize for not getting to it yet. I am now targeting Thursday to get it done. Hope your rewrites are still coming along!