Friday, May 2, 2008

margarita woes

Yesterday I worked for 11 hours at my day job. End of month is tough in the accounting industry and I was beat. I actually wrote 99 words just to say I did something related to my novel.

When I got home all I wanted was a margarita and sleep. And I got both.

Today wasn't an 11 hour day, but it's funny how one long day can throw you off for a couple thereafter.

I had a margarita again tonight, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from writing. Who knows, it might be my best stuff! HA!

Anyway...I'm afraid if I continue blogging right now it might get weepy or angry or some other dwarvish emotion. So it's a short one today.

todays total: 1304
grand total: 14930

Quote of the day: There's nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein. ~Walter Wellesley "Red" Smith

1 comment:

Shae said...

Good job on keeping on track. I don't miss closing out EOM, that's for sure. Keep writing. (And I think drinking is excellent for creative flow...it worked for Hemmingway!)