Monday, March 30, 2009

in summary, i'm behind

I wasn't able to finish all my summaries last week, but I did get the BIG chapter summary finished, which is a load off. I'm still planning on completing the shorter summaries because I would really like Maura and Shae's advice, so no worries.

Thus, my goals haven't changed yet. I'll update them next week.

But to distract you from my shortcomings, I decided to post a sexy /funny picture of Paul Rudd. I think he's trying to do a parody of a famous photograph David Duchovny did a while back. I'll post the original next week to keep you all coming back. Well, the girls maybe ;-)
Quote of the Day: When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into its writing. ~Enrique Jardiel Poncela

2 comments:

Shae said...

I'll keep coming back, sexy pictures or not. (But the pictures are a bonus so thanks!)

Maura said...

I'm not doing as well as I would like, either. It sucks. We have to find a way to break out of this inertia!! Well, partial inertia, anyway. I know we've both done better than we had been doing. But I also know we are both capable of doing better, too.

OK, enough lamenting about the past. Tomorrow is the day for me to get going. Hope you will, too! :)